This is a special post for me… my 300th. So I thought I would take my most popular posts and list them.
It seems like only yesterday that I took the first tentative steps to becoming a blogger…. now here I am at number 300!! Have they all been great?. no. Would I change them?.. probably yes.. all of them in some way. But the great thing about blogging is that it gives you a chance to express yourself, to make your views known….. to put yourself out there.
I think there are some posts that I am very proud of that never quite got a following and maybe died in the ether… and then there are the ones that made a few waves… hardly viral but still a small following.
So here they are, my top posts..
- Google School
- The Child Inside: The World of Peter H. Reynolds
- 10 reasons we should allow mobile phones into schools
- David Crystal debunks myths about texting and Twitter
- Sarah Kay: The power of spoken word poetry
- Children learn because they want to
- Poems about Haiti
- Salman Khan: Video in Education
- Being there: Livestream TedX NYED
- Entertaining history
I would like to take the opportunity here and now at my landmark 300th post to saya big thank you to all the people who have taken the time and trouble to read what I write. Here’s to the next 100 posts!
Filed under: Uncategorized